LOVE THY NEIGHBOR PROTOCOLS FOR SUNDAY SERVICES:
- Doors will be propped open and/or manned for entrance/exit.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the back of church.
- We will be greeting with smiles; handshakes are discouraged.
- Wearing a mask is recommended when you enter and leave; we encourage you to remove your mask once seated in order to fully participate.
- We aim to love thy neighbor by being 6 feet apart as much as possible.
- Pews are set up to encourage the distance.
- For the offering we have a box located in the back of church.
- Members will be ushered out a pew at a time, to aid in distancing being kept.
- Fellowship will be postponed at this time.
- We ask for volunteers to stay and sanitize where they sat; along with helping a neighbor who was not able to stay. Then a couple people to sanitize the restrooms.
- For future weeks, if you are not feeling well, please stay at home. You can visit our website to view the recording.
Pastor Mark Swanson of St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Helenville, Wisconsin has accepted the call to be our shepherd. Dates are being worked out, we want to give him and his wife Janet some time to say good-byes; wrap up their lives in Wisconsin and move out here before it snows in the passes. Pastor Swanson is from here but his wife is from Wisconsin, this will be new for her.